- Minimum finance: £1,000
- Maximum finance: £10,000
- Payment Options: 36, 48 or 60 Months
- 11.9% APR
- £0 deposit
Instant Online Finance Decision
Why get your boiler on finance?
- Your existing boiler is old and requires constant maintenance – Older boilers require a lot of maintenance that could become very expensive in the long run. In most cases, financing a new boiler is a great way to ensure that your maintenance bills are kept low and could save you more money in the future.
- Your boiler is making odd noises such as popping or hissing sounds – Strange sounds can mean that your boiler is starting to wear out due to old age. A replacement will not only fix these strange noises but could offer more features, better gas efficiency and more safety.
- Your boiler is outdated and is costing you a lot in gas bills – Old boilers tend to be inefficient and will cost you a lot in gas bills. These inefficiencies aren’t present in newer boilers thanks to newer technologies and you may want to replace your boiler with the help of a financing option to save more money.
- Your boiler has leaked in the past or raised carbon monoxide alarms – A past gas leak or carbon monoxide issue is dangerous, and your boiler should be replaced as soon as possible. We understand that a boiler is expensive, even if it’s an emergency purchase. That’s why our interest-free boiler financing option is a great option for replacing a boiler that is a danger to your family.
- Your water temperature isn’t as consistent as it was before – Fluctuations in your water temperature usually mean that your boiler is starting to function poorly. Replacing your boiler through financing is a great way to solve this problem and ensure that your hot water is always available when you need it.
- Your boiler smells strange when it’s operating – Strange smells usually indicate that there’s probably a gas leak. You should immediately turn off the boiler and call an emergency line to fix the issue. If there’s been a gas leak, then replacing the boiler is a good option.
- Your boiler repairs are getting more expensive – You might be fine with your old boiler especially if the repairs aren’t too frequent, but if your boiler repairs are getting more expensive then it could indicate that the parts are getting harder to find. Eventually, your boiler will become extremely expensive to repair due to parts availability and you might be better off financing a brand-new boiler.
If you’re unsure whether you need to finance a new boiler, don’t hesitate to contact us for a boiler quote.
It’s important to replace a boiler especially if it’s become a danger to your health, and we offer finance packages that can help you get a new boiler for a low fixed monthly cost.
The example prices below are correct at the point of writing. Posted: 18.06.20